Friday, May 13, 2022

Spare Parts: The Story of Medicine Through the History of Transplant Surgery by Paul Craddock

 

I didn’t think I would really like this book as much as I did, it even made me cry. Just thinking that if it wasn’t for Willem Johan Kolff who started dialysis for kidney and artificial heart, I wouldn’t have known my grandad. Paul Craddock, the author, wrote that even the Layman could understand it. He even narrates his own book which I loved. I have learned a lot about transplants then I knew that was out there. Spare Parts has me wanting to read more about 
medical history and where it started. 

Thank you Netgalley, St. Martin's Press and Macmillan Audio for letting me review this book.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of the Undying Seasons

  I made a playlist for this book and had so much fun making it as I read it. I will be sharing it at the end of my blog. I will also post a...