Friday, May 13, 2022

City on Fire by Don Winslow


 This was my first Don Winslow book and it was also a little out of my comfort zone, I was really glad I read this book.  I love watching movies and TV shows like this book, so I don't know why it took me this long to pick up a book like this. I really couldn't put it down and I could have read it in one day, but I wanted to take my time with it. I do have to say it dragged a little in some parts but it didn't take me out of the story. I will be picking up more from Don Winslow in the future and recommending him to all my friends. 


Thank you Tandem Collective, Harper Collins and William Morrow Books for letting read and review City on Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of the Undying Seasons

  I made a playlist for this book and had so much fun making it as I read it. I will be sharing it at the end of my blog. I will also post a...