Friday, May 13, 2022

Nettle & Bone by T. Kingfisher

 I can say for certain that T.Kingfisher is one of my favorite authors, I will be getting everything they buy.  This book was wonderful, I couldn't put it down but I did have to get some sleep. I think my favorite character has to be the gravewitch and the fairy godmother, they made me laugh out loud at points. Then there is Bonedog which he had my heart and now I really want a bonedog. I also had the audio of this book, and I highly recommend to get it as you follow along with the physical book. I can't wait to read more from T.Kingfisher. 


Thank you Netgalley, Tor Books and Macmillan Audio for letting me read and review Nettle & Bone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of the Undying Seasons

  I made a playlist for this book and had so much fun making it as I read it. I will be sharing it at the end of my blog. I will also post a...